Thursday, December 07, 2006

What a waste...


I was in church this last weekend and something that Father Aloysius said stuck with me. With computers getting faster, broadband network pipes getting bigger, etc... you know what we seem to have so little time. Also, with salaries growing year-on-year for some but you know what we seem to have not enough all the time. Well, Father thinks that it is because we are wasteful. I must say that I believe he is right... we do waste a lot and often when we could have saved some of those time saved for mission work and some of those money earned for charity donations. I must internalise this in 2007 and make my family understand this simple but big idea that seemed to have presented itself to me in the middle of a weekend mass... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home