Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Who Says You Need Expensive Equipment?...


Did my yearly trip to Bali in June! This time with the family and also friends (The Wees and The Phuas). Really had a great time - Scuba Diving, Buggy Riding, Whitewater Rafting, etc. It was also a great opportunity for me to introduce the beauty of photography to Chloe. Her camera is a simple Samsung 3.1 MegaPixel digital camera with 3 main setting (Marco, Portrait or Scenery). The picture here is taken by her. Ok... slight contrast & colour adjustments... What was most important with the digital photo today is a well-composed picture. She caught me using my camera on the horizon out at Manggis in the evening. I am so inspired by this picture that it sits on my noteback as the wallpaper. Liked me, she loves catching people in their nature state. There are many more photographic tips for her to pick up. One more common hobby between Chloe and I... :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home