Monday, August 24, 2009

I dreamed a dream...

"I dreamed a dream in time gone by,
When hope was high and life, worth living.
I dreamed that love would never die,
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid,
And dreams were made and used and wasted.
There was no ransom to be paid,
No song unsung, no wine, untasted".......... Les Miserables
Last weekend, I attended a presentation from the Sport School and felt that kids today are really blessed. If I had a sport dream back then when I was young, there is absolutely no support system to nuture the dream. So, Singapore has come a long way in this area.
As I sit back think about the dreams that I had when I was young, some seemed so funny and others.... should stay as memories at the back of my mind :-) Can I still have a dream at this age...?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home