Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Seeing Things In Black or White!...



Learn something from my last dive trip. I was stalking a giant squid... maybe 2.5 to 3 foot long and you can probably add another foot to its size if you count those tenticles. While it was changing colours to make itself invisible to me every few seconds, I was trying all kind of camera settings underwater to capture this beautiful annimal. At the end of the day, I realised that BW was the best because the shades of grey in between gave this picture the depth needed. Also, the colours available at 50 feet was not great. Make me think a little about our lives. While Blacks and Whites become OB markers for us, it is the patches of greys in between that add real colour to our lives. See what a Giant Squid can teach you when you pay attention! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home